We have been talking about the past this week. For today's activity you have to write a story of something that happened to you in the past. For this activity you need to follow these rules:
- Use the grammatical forms we have seen, AT LEAST ONCE (present perfect, simple past, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous).
- A minimum of 400 words. A maximum of 500 words. NO less, NO more.
- Use vocabulary from all the units we have seen.
- Be very careful with spelling and grammar.
- Save it in a Word document and mail it to email@example.com as an attachment with the title ThePast_FirstNameLastName [for example, ThePast_RafaelOrtiz].
- DO NOT use translators.
- I will only grade documents sent by 5 p.m. NOTHING after that time.
- The work counts as your attendance to class. Consequentely, no work means no attendance.