How would you like to go backpacking or flashpacking around the world?
You are going to research online in order to build an itinerary for a 2-month backpacking trip, and another one for a two-month flashpacking trip in your designated area. Both itineraries must show the true difference between these concepts.
- Every thing has to be in the budget; food, entertainment, transportation (from San Luis Potosí and back) and accomodation.
- No clubbing. Take a cultural interest in the cities you are visiting; museums, real restaurants, cultural festivals, sightseeing, and one sporting event if possible.
- Include real schedules and fees for transportation.
- You can not use translators or copy and paste your text.
- you must explain your choices and decisions.
- Your itineraries must be saved in powerpoint presentations saved as Backpacking_team#, and Flashpacking_team#.
- Both itineraries have to be mailed by the end of the class to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look at the Travel Channel and the Food Network for recommendations.
- Don't waste your time.
- Team 1. Australia: Fridé, Luz, Sophie
- Team 2. England, Scotland & Ireland: Paco, Sandra Rubio
- Team 3. New Zealand: Lalo Castro, Betzabeth, Alex
- Team 4. India. Gustavo, Karina, Tony
- Team 5. Malasya and indonesia: Lalo Mejía, Saide, Dulce
- Team 6. Vuetnam and Thailand: Jorge, Sandra, Julio
- Team 7. Russia: Edgardo, Michelle, Victoria
- Team 8. Finland, Sweeden, Norway: Esther, Vernice