- Did you find beauty in museums and art?
- Would you go back?
- Can you attract people to experiment the sensation of going to museums?
- Can you really capture a young person's attention?
- Can you be convincing?
- Can you be AUTHENTIC, HONEST and ORIGINAL?
You might want to write some more questions for yourself.
Also, remember that it is very important for you to express your well thought out ideas. Do not just go to the cliches, the empty words that everyone repeats. Speak from your heart. Go back to the previous posts and look at the speaking an presentation tips. Be yourself. Use different intonations, use your body, look at people in the eye. Show everybody that you know what you are talking about.
- BE PROFESSIONAL.
- You can present in anyway you like; PowerPoint or with other material.
- Executive uniforms must be worn as specified in your rule book.
- Use example and arguments that are clear.
- There is NO reading.
- If you present in a team (pairs), BOTH member must speak equally.
- Projects will be presented on Tuesday, June 2nd. The class starts at 7 and you are expected to be there, fully prepared. ON TIME!
- Late arrivals will be counted as absences, and may lose points if they are disruptive.
- If i call your team and you or your partner are not there, you lose your opportunity.
- You must turn in a written document containing the detailed arguments and points of you presentation. If the material has been copied and pasted and/or translated literally your grade will be severely affected. If you do not turn in a document you will not be allowed to present.
Success is yours