Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HEY! That's an interjection



"Hey! Dude! What's an interjection?"

As I knew that the young voice was addressing me I turned around, and sure enough I was being asked a what an interjection was. I explained. It was understood.

As I walked away I remember how I learned what an interjection was. I was a young lad watching Saturday morning cartoons. Schoolhouse Rock taught me a lot of things through song. I was quite the follower. I went to YouTube and found it. So as a reply to all students here is a little video that will help you understand, in a very fun way, what an interjection is. Just click on the title.

10 comments:

  1. Hi ralf here I'm again, but well abuot this video I think that is so interesting and very funny, this helps that we could larn it more easier, ok, see you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ralf, well here is my post i liked the video, the song is sticky and i think it's a great way to remember what an interjection is..
    Sofi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ralf, i've just seen the video and i liked it more than the other one, I think it is funny and makes us remember what an interjection is.

    Arturo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey again Ralf, i'm Biqui, i've seen this video and as Sofi says the song is so sticky, and i like this more than the other.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ralf, I really enjoyed the video and I have always been a fan of School House Rock. I think these songs are a great way of learning.

    Luis

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Ralf Im Fernando Guerrero its very funny the video, see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ralf, i watched the video it was cool and i liked it a lot, i liked this video more than the other. see you
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Ello there again. Edson reporting for duty. These videos are always so original, and since the songs tend to be sticky, it's an excellent way to remember certain topics. See you in class! Edson out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ralf!! It is Andy again. I felt some vizar connection with that little girl in the end, that's just the way I hope my kids will be. I just loved the vid. Do me a big favor and please have a highly exciting, awsome, amazing day(or what is left of it).Take good care and see you in class. BYEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ralf! I just saw the video it shows really good examples and I love the song! I like more this video than the other

    Carlos Osornio Group 20

    ReplyDelete