Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What kind of doctor do you want to be?

This is your assignment for the next class, and it is very simple. 

  1. You are going to make a list of 5 specialties that you are interested in. 
  2. You will describe, in no more than 50 words, what that specialty is, 
  3. and why you want to study it. This has to be in YOUR WORDS, 50 to 100 aadditional words. 
  4. You will make and PRINT a word document and bring it to class. 
  5. You will give a mini presentation, individually, on ONE of the five specialties, but the trick is that I will tell you which one to talk about.
  6. You can NOT read your presentation.
  7. Take this quiz . It is fun.

18 comments:

  1. I had fun I liked the songs in question 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar Flores:
    This gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roberto Martínez thank you Ralf, I had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to write a comment, but I don't know why is that it doesn't appear in the comment section in this post. By the way, I think it's a good topic and that tomorrow will be an interesting class. Thank you!
    Daniel Conteras, Fifth semester of medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! Ralf! I have a comment, I like only two specialties I can write about the others specialties buy I try! see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucero Deni Gudiño Martinez
    Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete